Year 2018 "Government in Action"
Youth Tour Guidelines
San Bernard Electric Cooperative will award an all-expense paid trip to Washington D.C. for two high school students. Contest winners will join other students from Electric Cooperatives across Texas. This will be an unforgettable look inside U.S. History and Government.
Click here to view the Youth Tour promotional video.
Contest Rules and Eligibility Requirements:
- The winner must be able to participate in the Youth Tour trip to Washington, D.C. on June 6-15, 2018.
- You must have completed your sophomore, junior or senior year of high school by June 2018.
- Live in the home of parent(s) or legal guardian(s) who is a current San Bernard member and whose primary residence is in San Bernard’s Service Territory.
- Submit a completed application form, two short essays, high resolution digital photo and one original letter of recommendation to San Bernard Electric Cooperative postmarked no later than January 19, 2018.
- Past Winners are not eligible.
- Attend orientation and interview on Monday, February 12, 2018 at 6pm at the Bellville SBEC Office; 309 West Main, Bellville, TExas 77418
For more information or additional information, please contact Lari Samford at 979-865-3171, ext. 7747 or email her at email@example.com